To celebrate 30 years of multihull designing and manufacturing, Seawind Catamarans are pleased to announce the new Seawind 1250 Platinum Trans-Pacific (XPac) model, featuring the world’s most comprehensive list of standard features found on a production cruising catamaran.
With a dozen new Seawind 1250s now launched and cruising, Seawind have raised the bar and totally repackaged the flagship model to make this blue water cruiser even more appealing to those looking at serious blue water cruising and a luxury live aboard lifestyle. The new Platinum XPac now includes the following items as part of its standard specification:
• Watermaker (54 Ltrs / Hr)
• Washing Machine
• Mastervolt 2500W Inverter & 100amp Battery Charger
• Electric Harken sheet winch
• Dual Teleflex Engine Controls on each Helm
• Cruising Laminate Performance Mainsail
• Cruising Laminate Performance Jib
• Raymarine AIS Receiver
• Raymarine Autopilot
• Raymarine Chartplotter - iPad Compatible
• Raymarine Multifunctional Displays - iPad Compatible
• Raymarine Windvane - iPad Compatible
• Leather Upholstery on all Saloon Cushions
• Aqualuma Underwater Transom Lights
• Forward Deck Lounge Cushions & Back Rests
• Cockpit Targa Cushions
Seawind Scott Hawkins Photography
These features are in addition to the already highly specified Seawind 1250 that was previously being built and reinforce Seawind’s commitment to building serious cruising catamarans that have a performance philosophy behind the design and engineering. Further to this, the Seawind 1250 Platinum XPac has now been reduced to $649,301 inc GST, delivered to Seawind’s purpose built Multihull Central marina in Sydney Harbour - for boats built and launched in 2012.
The Seawind 1250 will be on display at the Sanctuary Cove Boat Show this May. For more information visit www.seawindcats.com or call Multihull Central on 1300 852 620.